04 May 2011

Same Old, Same Old + Several Spring Anime 2011 Quick Review

Yeah, same old, same old...
One post per month.
Are you fuc*ing serious?!
Yeah, that's me and my laziness... Never gonna know when it will seize out.

Well, some info need to be updated.

FIRST!! The International Saimoe 2011 (ISML 2011) has gone into Main Season. Currently it's on the 5th phase of Aquamarine Period. For those who doesn't know ISML, simply put it's All-time female anime characters popularity contest. If you don't really get it, JFGI. Don't know what JFGI means? Have you try Google??
On this 4th ISML, new characters (obviously) have found their way to Main Season. Some are your new favorite, while others just get more vote than the other. To no surprise 3 cute girl from Ore no Imouto (Kirino, Kuroneko, Ayase) manage to get through, and to no surprise also almost all HTT member (except for Ritsu) managed to get in again plus Ui (substituting Ritsu place I guess).
Well, I guess it's fun to keep track on this ISML again. Maybe I'll try to give you some inside if there any change or notable news. And for Indonesian people reading this, you can discuss it on IDWS forum. I'm the Topic Starter for ISML thread twice in a row. (In fact, I'm the one making this event famous on IDWS). Maybe I'll get to it someday.

SECOND!! New season has begun as well as new animes. For those who don't know, I didn't watch any Winter anime at all. Somehow I failed to do so. But this season, I've back to anime's world. Here's some that I suggest you should watch and some reason why.

- Nichijou (Unbearably funny with a lot of excellent exaggeration)
- Tiger & Bunny (A good Superhero anime using a lot of 3DCG)
- Steins;Gate (A good Hard Sci-Fi anime. So? I'm a sci-fi fans. Period.)
- SKET DANCE (Funny on it's own way and different than Nichijou. Simply said, funny as hell!)
- TWGOK S2 (Duh, do I need to tell you? The manga is great, why don't we watch it?)
- C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (The name is so long, yet the concept is so great. Think of it as Digimon + credit Card)
- Deadman Wonderland (Have a really nice concept and kinda gore. Fu*k you censors!!)
- Hidan no Aria (Kugumiya Rie is on it. You don't like it? Urusai, urusai, urusai!!)
- Dog Days (Nekomimi and Inumimi heaven. Great battle by the way.)

That's what I've watched so far. I've been planning to watch other titles, but haven't managed to do so. Also prepared to get my full review in a week or two.

THIRD!! That's all I think....

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment