08 May 2011

What?! Mio vs Shana!!?? (Aquamarine 7 Prediction)

Okay Guys!! Back with the ISML 2011!!
Remember my last post about ISML with some prediction on it?
Guess what? As the result has already been out, I've crosscheck my prediction with the result and from 8 prediction 6 were right!!
Those that I miss are Yuki-Haruhi and Mikoto-Taiga.
Yuki came out as the winner and Mikoto win with around 600 vote margin.
But hey, 4716 and 4176 is quite looks alike right? So my prediction is not entirely wrong XD

You can check the result here >> http://www.internationalsaimoe.com
And for the next round, which is today, you can check here >> http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting

If you're on the main page, click Read More for prediction on hard match.

Okay, if you're not on the main page, here's the prediction!!
Let's start with the big match, MioXShana!!
This is maybe not hard for the voter but will be hard te predict the result.
The Magnificent Newbie (last year) vs Queen of ISML
Last year, even though Mio just start on that year, she managaed to get rid of her opponents and came out as the Bearer of Heavenly Tiara.
Shana, on the other hand, are a great veteran on ISML. She's has a really huge fanbase and often come out as a winner. Last year she even won 3 Necklace!!! (And I bet she's the one that make the rules change to 1 character can only have 1 Necklace) BUT!! Eventhough she's so great on Main Season, she's never get to wear the tiara.
So, who's gonna be the winner for this big match???
I pick Shana on my vote later, but my prediction is Mio will be the winner.


Next Eucliwood Hellscythe vs Tachibana Kanade!!
I haven't watch "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?" yet, so I don't know Eu's charm as of now. But one thing for sure, she's the one standing on the top of the rank in this Aquamarine Period! So, she will be a great opponnent for Kanade. We can say both are the Promising Newbie on this ISML, so the result will be hard to predict.
I'll pick Kanade for my vote and prediction then.

Let's move to HitagiXHaruhi.
Both are main characters, both are Tsundere, both have great charm, yet both most of the time lose to the supporting characters (Nadeko and Yuki). So it's equal on every sense. What's the result will be? Beat's me. I'm as confuse as you are. But my best bet is Haruhi will come out as the winner on this one. Oh, I'll pick her too!

Move on to YukiXHinagiku!! Kuudere vs Tsundere!!
Both are the supporting characters that often overshadowing the main characters (Haruhi and Nagi). Both have die hard fans and both have great charm. Hmm... Though one to predict. Let's see... From what I see, Yuki will jump out as the winner. Me? I vote for Hinagiku.
Btw, if you see the standing, it's quite funny. Hitagi-Haruhi and Yuki-Hinagiku almost identical in standing sense. You have to see it for yourself though.

And another Tsundere match!! Kirino vs Taiga!!
Okay, so Kirino.... One of the promising newbie here. Only lost once (forgot lose to who). Quite good I see. Yet, Taiga, one of the fierce contestant last year now drop on 20th place. This one easy to predict IF we go with the standing. I don't how it will turn out since in reality, if we ignore the standing, it's hard to predict. I vote Kirino. And I think she will be the winner too...

Last one for today!! MikotoXAzusa!!
Mikoto, one of the favorite, and also a fierce player from last year. And so Azunyan. Both are on the Big 5 right now and the loser will be kicked out from the unbeatable position. They have great risk on this. Once out from their current position, it will be hard to climb up. But my prediction is Azunyan will come out as the winner and also as my vote.

So, that's for today's prediction!! Meet again on Tuesday (If I'm up to it) for another prediction!!
Don't forget to vote!!

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment