27 March 2011

Again... Another Hiatus....

Yup!!
Another looooonnnnnnggggg time no post!!

Quick recap :
1. I've finished Dead Space 2
2. I'm kinda tired of Marvel vs Capcom 3 (no online play for me =.=)
3. I still haven't watch any new anime
4. Right now focusing on my PSP
5. Trying to get my short story published, yet haven't started to write yet
6. Kinda fed up with my routines =.=a
7. Oh, almost forget. I've done one cosplay session on my campus. Hate my wig though...

And that's all for today!!

Reader : "What?! That's all???!!! After our long waiting, and that's all you have to say?"
Me : "Just live with it. Besides, I don't think there are any reader that really eager to read my blog anyway..."

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!! AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment