20 May 2010

Hey What's Up??!!

Yeah!!
Here I come with nothing to say!!!
Yay!!
Or do I????

Well!
Anyway, several weeks ago I was attacked by Mid-Term Test.... Despite my so called unpreparedness and unwillingness to do any study at all (well, I did study in the end though), I get a pretty good score. Quite satisfying, though I still blame myself for get one B on the result (yes, the rest is A).

And also several weeks ago I said that I will give you some preview of this season anime. Be glad!! The time hasn't come yet - -a. You see, I'm kinda a perfectionist guy to start with. So, I heard there are some good show running around, and I haven't get my hand (or eyes to be precise) on it yet. Should I give you review? Other people maybe say, "Sure, why bother try it all?" But I said to myself, "Hell, if it's good then I'll definitely watch it!" Or so I thought.

Frankly, this is my first time to watch this much series at a time, and I really can't handle things well enough. From roughly 7 series that I have start (which I still have around 4 that I haven't start watch yet), I watch frequently 2 title only! "K-On!!" and "Angel Beats". I haven't continue on "Heroman" and just start continue "Mayoi Neko Overrun!" and "Kiss X Sis". "Kaichou wa Maid-sama", "Rainbow" and "Hakuoki Shinsengumi" are the series that only go as far as 1st episode for me. And I still have "Arakawa Under the Bridge", "Working!", "Giant Killing" and "Ichiban Ushiro Daimou" waiting for me to start watch them. It's a lot guys!! I don't think my External HDD can handle it (the fact is they CAN).

And while you are waiting for those thing, preview and trailer for the next season anime are coming and peeking in the corner. Well, I need to watch at least 2 episode of each anime and then give you some review. Looking at the number of title I've put up there, this should be a snap. Or so I hope....

And another thing. Lately I've been thinking to start watching west series again (YATTA!! If you now what I mean). My plan is to catch up with current "Heroes" and "Supernatural" and try to add some more titles to it. They say "Glee" and "Flash Forward" are good. We'll see.....

Well, then I need to clean up my HDD first. Put things on it place, and give some order to make it neater, especially on the video Folder of mine. It's feel like some broken ship there. Then after that I shall buzz off to my friends place and rob their collection... Yay for friendship!!

Well, I think that's all to report (Why the hell I'm bother to report? And why the hell YOU bother to read?).

This is Benard speaking right from the studio! See you on the next post!!!
Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd CUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment