06 May 2011

ISML 2011 Aquamarine Round 6

Soo~ New round has been started!! Have you vote yet? Visit internasionalsaimoe.com to vote ^^

This round is quite hard, not just for me, but for my friends too.
Here's my vote

ARENA 01: Kuroi Mato [Shiina]

ARENA 02: [Haruna] Nymph

ARENA 03: [C.C.] Seraphim

ARENA 04: [Tōsaka Rin] Fujibayashi Kyō

ARENA 05: Senjōgahara Hitagi [Katsura Hinagiku]

ARENA 06: Charlotte Dunois [Akiyama Mio]

ARENA 07: [Shiina Mafuyu] Shirai Kuroko

ARENA 08: [Hiiragi Kagami] Shinonono Hōki

ARENA 09: Furukawa Nagisa [Sanzen'in Nagi]

ARENA 10: Laura Bodewig [Iwasawa Asami]

ARENA 11: Victorique de Blois [Kōsaka Kirino]

ARENA 12: Index L. Prohibitorum [Asahina Mikuru]

ARENA 13: [Sengoku Nadeko] Saber

ARENA 14: [Konjiki no Yami] Last Order

ARENA 15: Sakagami Tomoyo [Holo]

ARENA 16: [Kotobuki Tsumugi] Hirasawa Ui

ARENA 17: Nagato Yuki [Suzumiya Haruhi]

ARENA 18: [Hirasawa Yui] Eucliwood Hellscythe

ARENA 19: Yui [Shana]

ARENA 20: [Fate Testarossa] Huang Lingyin

ARENA 21: Nakamura Yuri [Tachibana Kanade]

ARENA 22: Misaka Mikoto [Aisaka Taiga]

ARENA 23: [Kasugano Sora] Louise Vallière

ARENA 24: Izumi Konata [Aragaki Ayase]

ARENA 25: [Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko)] Nakano Azusa

ARENA 26: [Kurono Kurumu] Mint Blancmanche

Okay, if you read this on the main page, klik "read more" to read my thought.

You already click it? Good! Then, move on!

My first bet is that you have hard time on arena 5, Hitagi vs Hinagiku.
Yeah, tough one indeed. Tundra vs Tsundere LOL
Both are great tsundere with their own appeal and have a strong fanbase too.
But, for me, Hinagiku is the one. Sorry Hitagi, maybe next time.

Oh, let's me clarify one thing, I haven't do many research on this years contestant, and the league main season just started. Plus, I haven't seen any Winter anime and just only watch a minute of Fall anime. That's said, I will not put objective review on this one. Maybe after 2 or 3 period I will be able to collect enough info to give objective view.

Ok, let's get to next round that I thought was difficult.
Hmm... I think it's Index vs Mikuru. Both are veteran and talking about fanbase, they probably have equal. I go with Mikuru on this.

Oh, the next one maybe the hardest on this round. Nadeko vs Saber!!
Yes, it's hard. REALLY HARD!!
Hard fans? Both have a lot of them.
Appeals? Do I need to say anything about this one?
Moe? Duh, that's why they're here, right?
All in all, I choose Nadeko.
My prediction? Nadeko will get out as the winner.

For K-On fans, Tsumugi vs Ui is one of the hardest here.
For K-On haters, you're free to skip this one (and I hope you're not one of them)
I don't know about this one, but first thing first, Basically Tsumugi has less fanbase than majority of the HTT members, save Ritsu. Then again, Ui is not on the main character line, more like supporting character it seems. So, fanbase-wise? Equals.
The thing is, it seems Ui has a lot more Die-Hard-Fans than Tsumugi. Yet, those who simply like Tsumugi are more than Ui. It's kinda hard to tell the result.
But, here's the one that make things clearer. Yui has a lot of fans (between 1st to 3rd position. I'm not sure), and those who vote/like Yui has about 75% chance to vote Ui. So, prediction? Ui's victory.
But, I stick for Mugi this time. Lately I'm more to Mugi than to Ui. (Damn, I need to buy another Figma and Nendroid then...)

Next? Alien vs god. Yes, Nagato vs Haruhi!
Haruhi is never die! So does Nagato. It's hard to predict the result of this one. All in all, Nagato has more die-hard-fans. But Haruhi has more overall fans.
Me? I like Haruhi more (Tsundere is the best!!) Besides, I don't want to get her mad and create a premature Armageddon. Oh, I like her ponytail btw...
Prediction? Haruhi.

Yuri vs Kanade.... Seems hard?
Yes, hard to pick, easy to predict.
My bet is on Kanade.
She's one of the strongest contestant here.
She reminds me of Mio from last year...

NEXT!!! Misaka vs Taiga!!
Both main character. Both Tsundere (please cmiiw. Haven't watch railgun yet). Both strong fan base. Both are kawaii~
I can't predict this one easily... Tenori Taiga or biribiri??
I choose Taiga...
My prediction? No prediction, but it will surely a close one...

Last! Kuroneko vs Azunyan!!
Goth Loli is great, but Azunyan moe-ness is great too.
Kuroneko is new this year, so I can't predict much.
I choose Kuroneko. But my prediction will be on Azunyan...
"YES WE NYAN!!!"

That's some prediction on today's match!!
Remember to vote! It's still open!


This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, paling susah di predict kuroneko vs azunyan
    well, gue sempet mikir di sana, dan saber vs nadeko

    FFFFF NADEKO!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete