25 May 2011

ISML Topaz Period Round 4!!

 AT LAST!!
Something that worth to be predicted!
I won't keep this long, so let's get to the prediction!!

First, let's see Ui vs Saber.
Why I choose those two for prediction?
Simple, both position are in the middle (IIRC).
And both have their quite few yet strong supporters on this ISML.
Ui is quite popular that she's the only one contestant from K-On that not a member of HTT.
Too bad that somehow she doesn't have a lot of fans.
Seems it's due to her low appearance chance. (I like her so much >.<)
For Saber, she's the main char of FSN and often rivaled by Rin from the same series.
Yet, from what I saw last year, her supporter is not that many.
Don't know why...
So, my prediction? Based on my experience on the last ISML, Saber will out as the winner.
T^T

What next? How about Konata vs Eucliwood?
Konata really have a big supporters out there.
Or at least those that I often share idea about ISML are mostly support Konata (if the enemy is not really favored).
Eucliwood this year really get a huge vote. A great feat for a newbie.
The question is, who will come out as the winner??
Will they prefer Eucliwood rather than Konata??!!
My prediction? Eucliwood strife out as the winner.
NEXT!!

Hitagi vs Rin!
Something worth to be predicted?
Well, for me it's quite a questionable question.
Let's see...
Hitagi, doing really good at first on 2010 but ends on middle position.
Rin, her power has decreased from times to times.
Both are on middle position, so let's predict it!
Hitagi!!
That's who I think will be the winner.

And the last!!
Fate vs Kanade!!
Fate Testarossa, the Bearer of Heavenly Tiara 2008.
As former champion, people expect her to be really strong, no?
But the truth is, because she haven't got any anime lately (or maybe I'm missing those),
her power is decreasing. Still formidable for some, but not to be really scared of for others.
And her opponent is Kanade, the Queen of Newbie for this year.
This will be really though for Fate.
For her to win on another ISML is a really hard task.
Her opponents are really strong this year.
As for Kanade, I bet it's will be an easy win.
Her power is overflowing all over the places, can't say much except she's the one who will win this battle.

Ah, I think that's all for today.
No read more this time, it's not that long anyway.
So, may the moest do the best!!

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment