23 May 2011

Topaz Period Is Ongoing!!

Sorry for late update...
I've been busy with some flash game project.
Not my personal object, but a request from someone.
Not bad for some extra money.
It can cover my expense for Asakura Nemu's Nendroid ^^

Anyway, back to ISML 2011.
Because of that Project, I was unable to post anything here.
One thing for sure, TOPAZ PERIOD is running now!!
Yippee!!
I haven't looked at current rank yet, so I can't tell much.

For prediction that have been missed...
Trust me on this, the last 2 round was not that hard.
I even confused for some time as there were no match that worth to be predicted.
Most matches has certain win back there.

IDK for the third match in Topaz, but seems not too hard also.
Will I put the prediction??
I don't know. It's all depends on whether I think there are any worthwhile match or not.

Oh, and one more thing.
For those who have Twitter account, let's support ISML with #ISML and #ISML2011
I really hope it can become a trending topic worldwide one day.^^

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment