02 June 2011

ISML 2011 Topaz Necklace Showdown Prediction!!

HELLLOOOOOOWWWWWW AGAAAAINNNNN!!!!!
So, lately I've been busy with my RL (Real Life) tasks.
I've missed several matched T^T
But, no matter how busy I'am, the show must go on!
Especially for the Topaz Necklace Showdown!!

Too bad I don't have any picture for now >.<
This busyness is killing me, alive!!
If only I have a lot of free time, I would post some picture here...
Anyway, this period showdown is between these 7 moe girls!
Check it out!


Tachibana Kanade
Nakano Azusa
Shana
Nagato Yuki
Eucliwood Hellscythe
Aisaka Taiga
Goko Ruri (Kuroneko)

Misaka Mikoto was one of the top 7,
but since she has win the Aquamarine Necklace,
now she's not eligible to enter any showdown.

Want to see my prediction??
Then, let's read more!!

As you can see, we have a lot of veterans here.
Shana, Azusa, Nagato, and Taiga.
The rest, Kanade, Eucliwood, and Kuroneko are newbies.
Yet, they are really powerful.

As usual, Kanade show her tremendous strength on this period.
She stand on the top.
Better yet, she managed to turn down the 2010 Bearer of Heavenly Tiara, Akiyama Mio and throw her out from the chance to get the Topaz Necklace.

One thing that I didn't expected is Azusa.
She managed to stand on 2nd position.
But is that enough to get the necklace?
Of course, her power not stop there.
This time, she managed to surpass two powerfull veterans, Taiga and Hinagiku.
It seems bearing Topaz Necklace is not as impossible as it seems.

Shana, the Queen of ISML, are unbeatable once more on this period.
As a strong veteran, something feels not right when she hasn't get ny necklace yet.
Still, she's one of the "monsters" of ISML and has proved that this year she still has power.
Will this Necklace fall to her grab?

Nagato, as strong as ever, she managed to get herself into necklace showdown.
To prove her position as a veteran, she managed to beat two promising newbie, Kirino and Kuroneko.
Beaten only once by the Aquamarine Necklace bearer, Misaka Mikoto, she's not showing any sign to lose this chance to grab a necklace.

Getting first position on the rank is not a guarantee to win any necklace.
That's what Eucliwood has learned from last period.
Her record on this period is quite good and promising, beaten only by one of "ISML's Monsters" The Flame Haze, Shana.
But, besides that, she has show a good fight.
Will she able to catch the necklace this time?

As though she as small as a palm can be, Taiga is considered as one of the "ISML's Monsters".
She managed to break Hinagiku and passed others with ease, stoped only by the unpredictable Azunyan.
As a strong veteran, Taiga had bore a necklace before.
And so, a necklace on this year is not too much to ask.
Especially when you are a "monster".

The last one that managed to get into the showdown is Kuroneko.
Performing surprisingly well on her first year, she beats Hitagi and Haruhi on this period.
No one would matter over her one defeat, especially when your opponent is one of the "ISML's Monster", Nagato Yuki.
As a powerful newbie, she need to surpass a lot of monsters to get to the top.
And a necklace is a nice addition even if you are aiming for the tiara.

As last period I forgot to count in the SDO, this time I will not.
But before we move to the SDO thingy, first we need to predict who will win the showdown!
This time, I will not use some poor elimination that I used last period.
Instead, I will put my prediction for the standing on this showdown.

1. Kanade
2. Nagato
3. Shana
4. Azusa
5. Taiga
6. Eucliwood
7. Kuroneko


I predict Kanade will strive on the top because of her insane record.
Also by my prediction, she will be part of the "Monsters" soon enough.
Why I put Nagato on second eventhough we still have Azunyan and Shana?
Because basically she did as good as them, yet lady Fortune choose to let her fight Mikoto on this period.
And yeah, I think she will pass Azunyan and Shana.

I put Shana on third position because I "personally" think that she's able to beat other contestant aside from the top two on my prediction.
Azunyan, though she was able to do well this period, but she will be blocked by some "monsters" on this showdown.

Taiga, she's one of the monsters, yet somehow beaten by Azusa on this period.
It's not too much to think that she can't climb up to the top.
Though Eucliwood does well so far, the number of "monsters" that stand on this showdown is quite much.
It seems she need to wait for some more time to be able to grab a necklace.
As a promising newbie, Kuroneko has lived up the expectation quite well.
Though I don't think the number of "monsters" here is something that she could handle.

That's my prediction for the Showdown.
With that prediction and multiplied with the SDO,
I predict that the winner for this period's Necklace is Tachibana Kanade!!
Will this prediction turns out to be true?
Whoops, still need to wait to know that XD

And beside the Main Show, Necklace Showdown, we also have Exhibition matchup here!
The contestant are,


Chii
Narusegawa Naru
Enma Ai
Kinomoto Sakura
Kamio Misuzu
Lucy
Yagami Hikari

Wait? Why do they put Hikari's picture from the first season?!
NOOOOOOO!!!
I like her better on the second season T^T
Like her SOOOOO MUUUUUCCCCHHHH on her grown up version orz

Oh, and I was really sad when Tessa lost to Naru orz

Anyway, my prediction for this match-up is.....
Truth to be told, it's quite hard to predict...
The data is not enough to do some good prediction.
And yet here I am to predict this >.<

Okay, by my prediction....
The winner for Topaz Jewelry is....
Kinomoto Sakura!!

fyuh...
Why her you ask?
Well, her opponent is quite hard, Yakumo.
Yet, she able to win with decent margin.
There...

Okay, don't forget to vote!!
It's still open for 22 more hours!!

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment