21 May 2012

Last Round of ISML Aquamarine Period

 Hello guys!
If you're somehow delicate enough to notice the one writing here is not mr benz but benz, then I must say that you are have absolutely waste you time :| Well, though I should say that I'm happy someone manage to notice... (Well, who wouldn't after I pointed it out like this, no?)
It's still your same old Benz here. See, there's still my name on the bottom of the post. This is just another account that I made for my office usage. It's such a pain to switch profile each time I want to write a post.

Anyway, first I want to apologize for how I unable to write post yesterday. I was literally killing myself last weekend XD Being in the office until 4 AM etc etc etc...
So, I will skip the result and just go to the match-up.

If you're following this International Saimoe League 2012 quite closely, you will know (and additionally from my post's title too) that this is the last round in Aquamarine period. That's right folks, ISML 2012 Aquamarine period is nearing it's end. After this we will have Necklace Showdown which I will explained on the next post. Let's hope tonight/tomorrow I will be able to post it (in fact, I'm itching to write it down).

Enough for the chit-chat.
Match list for today!!


Want to see my comment about this?
Click on read more if you're on the main page.
You're not? Good.
Just move on then!



Today we have some ISML 2011's Super Newbies trying to show their dominance.
First is our favourite Super Newbies Tachibana Kanade. She will face Hasegawa Kobato. Hasegawa Kobato was a Super Newbie material, but IIRC, another Super Newbie, Kashiwazaki Sena manage to beat her down. This match will undoubtly throw Kobato further down the rank. And Kanade? Simply said she will prevail this one.

Kuroneko, after beating a lot of strong opponents, now another strong opponent will face her. The question lies on who will manage to show their dominance. Both Kuroneko and her opponent, Eucliwood haven't lose a single match so far. This is the showdown at the end of Aquamarine. Who will stand and who will crushed? My prediction? Kuroneko will prevail!

Illya and Saber. Both are cute, both come from the same series. And both must beat each other down on today's match. It's hard and though; for them and for voters. On the rank, Saber stands above Illya. The question is, will this matter? Rank, especially as early like this is not an accurate power gauge. I believe that Illya was showing better performance on previous years of ISML. Therefore I stand that Illya will win this one. Though I'm quite in doubt. Since it seems Saber's power gotten better this year. Probably because of the 'Fate/Zero' running right now.

The biggest match today is undoubtly Misaka Mikoto against Akiyama Mio. The battle is between 2010's Tiara Holder and 2011's Tiara Holder. Both have near perfect record on their respective year and today will be their first defeat for whoever losing this one. So, who will win this one? I believe Mio will win this.

Well, like always, the rest time is over, I couldn't stay much longer...
So this is goodbye for now...

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment