13 May 2012

ISML 2012 - Aquamarine 3 Result And Standing And Aquamarine 4 Match!

Hello guys!
We meet again in another International Saimoe 2012 related post. Well, as I said before, I want to be  more active this year.
Still, I'm surprised on how 2 weeks of sleeping like normal person do really makes me couldn't sleep late. Last Friday I was up until 4 AM and couldn't wake up until 1 PM. That seems normal. What didn't normal is that I couldn't do much on Saturday. I literally beaten up all day. - -a
And that's, people, is my reason of lateness in doing this post. I'm still sad that I couldn't involved in Featured Match translation because of this....

Anyway!
Let's move to the result of third round of Aquamarine Period!


Well, how was it??
Was it live up to your expectation?
Here are my thought about these....



First of all, I shall note that my prediction on Haqua vs Homura was correct. Both performances were average so far, yet Haqua is still better. I'm still wondering though on why Homura performance was far from my initial prediction before the first match.

And I shall note that Kashiwazaki Sena is officially get Super Newbie title. Though with the separation of Nova-Stella Division, the purpose of Super Newbie title should be re-defined. As you can see, Sena has performed wonderfully on the last three match. She not just win the match, she owns it. She's like Tachibana Kanade on ISML 2011. But I'm still wondering, will she surpass the power of Kanade, one of the Super Newbie from ISML 2011? Or maybe, is she on par with another Super Newbie, Kuroneko? Only time will tell. I still remember how those two girls making fans of the Veterans bite their nails.

Aside from Homura, there was one other girl that I'm worried about her performance. She's Irisviel von Einsbern. Though she won this one, we couldn't deny the fact that she just doing so-so on the first 3 match. She even has her series currently running for God sake! And here I was, predicting she will be at least as strong as her daughter... Maybe there are just more lolicons than MILF fans in this world...

Gasai Yuno.... How I pity her... After trying hard to make it to Regular Round, it seems she will have hard time to see light here. Her votes were always low (around 2k) and so far (IIRC) has never won. Poor girl... We're lucky she couldn't assault other contestant... There will be blood bath if she could >.<

Moving on to Stella!
I have foreseen Nagato Yuki victory over Illya. It's hard to vote, but still... The result was predictable. The VD is also between my prediction. Illya is strong, thanks to lolicons out there. But somehow, Dandere is still stronger here. No. It's not about dandereism. It's more about Nagato Yuki as a whole. Her stoic self probably what has brought her up high over the others.

Haruhism prevail yet again. The well-endowed Mikuru couldn't do much about it. Suzumiya Haruhi status as a goddess really put her on a real goddess position by her fans. I've foreseen this, though I didn't expect this one to be one hell of a landslide like this...

The strong girls from previous ISML didn't failed my expectation. Their performance were amazing. Shana, Mio, Nadeko, Hitagi, Yuki, Mikoto, Taiga, Hinagiku, Illya. These names are names that no voters could forget. Their sheer moeness able to beat any opponents. And the battle between them is always an amazing topic to discuss. Though their anime is not around anymore, their power never declined. I wonder what make them this strong....

And that's that.
Now, let's see the Standing so far for Aquamarine.



Oh, look at the time!
It almost time to vote!
Ahahaha~
Here's the list of the match for the next 24 hours.

Well, don't forget to post, ja?
This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment