10 May 2012

ISML 2012 - Aquamarine 2 Result Is Out!!

Hello, fellow voters!
How are you doing?
Now we have another International Saimoe League 2012 post coming up!
It's the result of the show!
On 15.00 GMT today, the result of Aquamarine Round 2 was out.
And I bet you are nothing but curious about how this fare out, right?

Well, here it is!
The result!

Kinda big, huh? But WHO CARES!
Wanna see my review and the latest standing?
Well, here! We! GOOOOO!



So, my prediction was more or less right.

We (well, it's more 'I' than 'we') have foreseen how Yui will beat Yuno and I also predict how Iri strife against Shiori.

One that I also had foreseen is the result of Shana and Mikuru. As I said before, Shana win by a landslide. 5,5k to 2,7k. That's basically twice the votes of Mikuru! I also must point out that I feel really bad for Ui. Her senpai, Mio, crush her without any mercy. This, my friend, is one of those predictable result. Though I'm still surprised by how far the difference was.

The derby of Bakatest between Shouko and Mizuki is really tight. Shouko win by exactly 50 votes. Though it's still not as near as last match nearest match.

I really sad though. None of the girls from KamiNomi managed to won last match. Kanon, Haqua, and Shiori must kneel before their opponents. I personally really depressed because of Haqua's lost. I'm really rooting for her. What can I say... Her opponent was a strong one....

Well...
Maybe that's for my review.

Here are the standings!



Well, don't forget to vote tonight!

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
 AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment