09 May 2012

Day 3 of ISML - A Big Match Is Here!

Yo~
How are you guys doing?
Still eager to vote?
Relax, relax....
The next round of ISML will not up in 24 hours.
So, just sit back. Have a rest a bit...
And prepare to rage in 12 hours because the result of Round 2 will be out by then!

And before we move on, here are the list of match up for tomorrow match, round 3 of Aquamarine Period!



 Hmm... Let's see... Do we have anything special here on Aquamarine 3??

Ayase and Kuroneko. Same series, different characteristic, equal in moeness. Though it will be hard for them to beat each other, they have to do it... Tomorrow. The gothic lolita will be up against the teen model (I ain't wrong, right?). Though ordinary people might say, "The heck?! Model is absolutely cuter!" We, by any means, are NOT ordinary people. We know the greatness of a "gothic Lolita" and that is what exactly Kuroneko offer. I don't mean any harm to Ayase's fans, but I think Kuroneko will win this one.

Gasai Yuno and Mikazuki Yozora probably also will be one though to guess. Both are newbie, and if I remember correctly, both are haven't show their true power yet. How this will turns out? My prediction says Yozora will win this.

I must say, I'm quite surprised by Kobato's perfromance on the first match. And Kurisu, by any means, probably one of those new strong newbie. Will she be the next Super Newbie? Or maybe Kobato will show Kurisu that Kurisu is not a super newbie material? (My guess? Kurisu win)

Irisviel of the Einzbern. The homonculus created by the great Magi clan, Einzbern. She's sweet, she's brave. She has white hair and pale skin. And she has a great fashion sense (and an amazing driving skill!). She will be up againts Sora of the Kasugano (I must say this is quite a weird way to call her). A quiet yet very cute imouto. She has a brother complex (IF I remember it right) toward... Her brother (Duh!). Of course I must say that her gray hair is somewhat bewitching me. Both are new this year. And both are losing their first match. One of them was predicted to rank high, yet they haven't live up the expectation. This battle will show us the potential that both of this girl have. My best guess goes to Irisviel. She probably come out as a winner this time.

As a loli with the same seiyuu. Both are Tsundere who have different power. While Shana has fire, Nagi has... money! A LOT of it! Both were voiced by the queen of loli tsundere, yet they have to goes face to face on the next match. It's though for the little Nagi, but her opponent is the so-called Queen of ISML and one of the greatest contestant ever in ISML. Nagi's fans should gather a lot of power to win this one, for I predict Shana will win by a landslide.

As a series, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu never stop to amaze me. There never any single series out there who could fit a god, a time traveller, an alien, and an esper on a single series gracefully like this one. And tonight will be the night where a time traveler try to strike down the god. Though Haruism is a worldwide phenomenon, one will be baffled on how this goddess perform only average on ISML. In term of past matches, Mikuru as a time traveler fare much better than Haruhi, the goddess. I think, on this match, Haruhi have to kneel in front of Mikuru.

The greatest match tonight probably will be no other than the first arena on Stella Division. It's the loli, daughter of the homonculus I've talked before, and an alien, the one I mentioned on the previous paragraph. While Illya seems small, this smallness of her (or should we say 'loli') really brings people to say "Awwwww~" Though what she did in the Fate/Stay Night was intolerable in the beginning, should say that she was so cute later in the series. Especially the combination of those blood-red eye and long white hair. It's just.... Perfect! On the other side of the arena is Yuki. A big veteran on ISML, one should wonder, how can a secondary character beat a main character in popularity contest??? Think again! A lot of great character here are secondary character!! Her silence is what attract a lot of fans. As an exact Dandere by book, you could almost never see her expression in the series. But when you need something that can only be done by her, she will be sure come to help without any complain. As an alien, I think she will be able to beat the little magi. Though if I may choose, I want Illya to win this one....

Yup, I'm quite tired right now. So I think that's all for my preview and prediction. How will this turns out? Well, we need to wait around 3 days to know :p
That's it my post on International Saimoe League 2012.
And if you are from Indonesia, and a user of Indowebster forum, you can find a thread dedicated to ISML. Please come and have fun with us all ^^

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment