06 May 2012

The Battle Begin! ISML 2012 Regular Season Has Started!

Hi, long time no see!
Now, before I write down some info about 'me', we need to go to something even greater and more important than that.
Which is "International Saimoe League 2012"!!!!
YAY!

If you don't know yet, The first round of the first period was just started half an hour ago.
It was a nightmare. Both on technical side, and on the match side.
On technical, there was a flood of connection going to ISML 2012 server and make the site really hard to accessed. But, by the time I write this post, it's already calming down.
And on match side, we have a lot of derby here. A LOT!
We have 2 K-On! derbies (including one Hirasawa Kyoudai Derby), CLANNAD Derby, Shakugan no Shana Derby, and some other derby that I forgot - -a
Here's the complete list of the match.


You can click on the image to make it larger.
This years contestant are more than before because of the Stella-Nova system.
I don't mind that. The system basically allow for more moeness on ISML XD
Since I'm handling some unofficial thread on a certain board in Indonesia, I'll keep a close watch on ISML. And thus, I'll try to report on this blog as often as I can ^^

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!! And don't forget to vote here http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment