14 November 2010

This room is cleaner than ever!! AFFIRMATIVE!

So, last Monday (quite some time, I know) I did something that really out of my schedule, something that could made bald people grow back their hairs again!! (No Offense)

At last, after a very long delay and waiting, I did it, my Biggest Cleaning Spree!!!
What is it all about, you ask??
Well, here's the thing. My room was really messed up like sh*t. Papers, books, stuff, plastic bags everywhere scattered all over the place.
And so, when I have enough free time, I manage to did it!!
It was started on 15.00 and go on until 23.00.
"What a crap!! You gotta be kidding me! That's way too long, di*khead!!"
Yeah, that's way too long. No, I'm not kidding you.
The place was such a mess that it takes me 8 fuc*ing hour to finish it.

And now, I want to share to you what it's like, my room before, after, and in-between.
I must remind you though, this post have a lot of pictures.
If you have speed or bandwidth problems, don't click read more.
Don't blame me if something bad happens (as if), 'cause I've remind you before.

My room after~ What it's looks like before????

That's look's glorious isn't it??
Want to see it before I Cleaned it up??
Click "Read More" to (obviously) Read more of this Post if you read it from the main page~



And so, prepare yourself to see my Really-Messed-Up Room!!
Believe whatever you want to believe!
These photos are real and not manipulated in any ways~

CDs and DVDs scattered on my bed. I was selecting which is which~

The end table beside my bed. Full of unknown things and papers and book.

Bags and bottles filled up the floor.

The bags was a lot more than what can be seen here you know >.<

It's how it was. A lot of things on the floor. Not good for your health.

My working/study desk. I use it for nearly everything and I'm in front of it almost my entire day. Looks how full it was.



And then, it began. My greatest cleaning spree. I cleaned almost everything in my room.
To achieve that, I used my bed as Temporary Variable.
My temporary variable!! Full of things from my desk and floor
The result was "free from things desk" like never before!!
All things from the desk were moved to the TEMP Var.
Free-from-things Desk! I've never seen it like this since I moved here.


I also found out that my (fake) Death Note Petite Nendroids were covered with dust.
So, I decided to soak it on the water for a while and leave it to dry...

"Blub-Blub-Blub!!! We're drowning!!"

A nice sunbath (with light bulb as the Sun) after a good diving experience

 And then, when everything was cleaned, it's time to clean the floor.
"Sweep-Mop" Time!!!
Unfortunately, while every single things have been gone from the floor, my chair created a problem as it stand on the floor and will hinder me when I was Sweep-Mop the floor.
Then, after a long (5 sec.) thinking, this is what I did.

Okay, mr. chair, you will not give us any trouble anymore~
Ahahahha XD. A Barbarian way to get rid of a problem, I guess ;p
But, everything is acceptable as long as it don't hurt anyone and do the job well.
Hehehehehe~

And so, after I finished with "Sweep-Mop", I put those things from my TEMP variable back to their own variable.
When the TEMP variable is empty, I delete the variable and change it to BED class. I change my bed and pillow cover (It's "Sprei dan sarung bantal". Rather lazy to look up the English for it ;p)
And voila! It's DONE!!! Finally~
While the desk is still somewhat have a little mess on it, most places were never as good as this before.
But I think the desk is a LOT better than before. You don't buy it? Trust me, I've been there....


My Desk! Which somehow looks like still in a mess~

The "Used-to-be-Useless" corner now works as place for my bags.

There used to be many plastics bags here. Where it goes?? Answer : Trash Can

A nice looking bedside. Love to see it like this.

Ooohhh~ Shiny~ (not really, but at least it's clean XD)
Ohoohoho~ From this little campaign, I manage to found several "thought-to-be-lost" things.
Such us, several comics, several DVD, several anime, and several drawings.
Ooopsss.... Almost forgot~
I managed to create the most loveable and favorite places in my room now.
It's right beside my bed~
It's the Gallery XD (Haven't got a good name yet~)

My Gallery. It contains almost all of my collection, PLUS the appearance of my beloved Lava Lamp~

Lovely, isn't it XD
Sorry for the low Quality image. I took it with my Samsung STAR GT-S5233S Mobile Camera accompanied with my room's poor lighting. Next time I will try to borrow some one DSLR for sure.
I love that corner very much and intended to have a place like this in the future when I managed to afford my own house.

And so, this post is finished....
Tomorrow I will gone through Exams ("So, what the hell are you doing, writing this sh*t now?! Go study, you Dumba*s!!!"), so wish me luck guys ^^ v

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment