02 November 2010

New Looks!! What d'ya think!?

Hello!!
We meet again after only a several hours ;p I've been infused with diligent spirit lately. Hopefully this spirit also get to other activities as well.
So, feeling on a different place? No, you're not wrong! Yes, because I've change the look of my blog *YIPPIEE* At last, I managed to change it ^^



So, I've been thinking to change my blog template and all for a long time. And somehow, today (well, yesterday to be precise) I managed to spare my precious time to try out Blogspot's features.
And here we are, in a new looking blog!! It's still mine, but somehow this one is more flexible than the last one. Hopefully this will last for a long time..... NOT!!!
Why?? Because I've planned to personalized it!! With custom BG and Banner! Custom Size and also other!! Hopefully that time will come soon enough~

Now, since this one is a template from blogspot it self, not third party like before, it has the ability to utilize blogspot features well. Then, I take the privilege to change the catagory list, and also will put a lot of page break in my post. It will, hopefully, makes my blog looks neater~

So, I think that's all for now~ This is Benard speaking, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment