01 November 2010

X-BOX 360 Games November 2010 List (UPDATED 16-11-10)

Hello guys, and also fellow gamers!!
Feel weird because I post so soon??
Hohohohoho......
Like I said before, I'll post more often from now on!!
Yatta!!

Ehem, so right now I believe that most of you know that I was, am, and will always be a hardcore gamer. My focus right now is on my beloved X-BOX 360, Extee (Just named it ;p Its from X and T XD). I also love PC games, but right now my time and also Lappie is not enough and can't handle it. So, I must be happy with my Extee, although I only get the chance to play it from Friday noon to Sunday Night. Other times? Too bad, but I still have class in my college >.<

Well, in this opportunity, I want to share my research to you all (or also known as y'all)!!
I present to you, X-BOX 360 RELEASED DATE LIST FOR NOVEMBER 2010!!!!
I take it from few website that I often visit.



02 Nov

- Fist of The North Star : Ken's Rage
- Dragon Ball : Raging Blast 2
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers : Defenders of the Core
- MegaMind : Ultimate Showdown
- James Bond 007 : Blood Stone

04 Nov
- Adrenalin Misfits
- Dance Central
- Kinect Sports
- Dance Masters
- Kinectimals
- Your Shape : Fitness Evolved
- Kinect Adventures
- The Biggest Loser : Ultimate Workout
- Sonic Free Riders
- MotionSports
- Fighters Uncaged

09 Nov
- John Daly's ProStroke Golf
- Deadliest Catch : Sea of Chaos
- Call of Duty : Black Ops (Standard/Prestige/Hardened Edition)

16 Nov
- Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit (Standard/Limited Edition)
- Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood (Standard/Collector's Edition)
- EA Sports Active 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows : Part 1
- NBA Jam
- Apache: Air Assault
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet
- Create

18 Nov
- Zumba Fitness
- Game Party: In Motion

30 Nov
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
- Nail'd
- Burger King Kinect: The First-of-its-Kind Entertainment Experience So You Can Have It Your Way
- Blood Drive
- Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Edited on : November 16, 2010

Notes :
Purple >> Already Released
Green >> Already Bought
Blue >> Already Finished (either me or my brother did that)
Red >> Failed to get Released aka Canceled
[title] !! >> Recommended by Me (or my brother)

I will periodically update this list. Please note that the date may be faster or slower than the reality and this list is meant only to help you know which are which. If there are any info that I missed or haven't updated yet, please feel free to contact me via whatever mean possible.

One more thing, this post will be added on the link on the side of my blog, to make you easier to find it (^.^) v

So, like usual, This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD CUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment