16 May 2013

Kyonko is just HHHHNNNNNNGGGGHHH!

I know Kyonko is not something new.
I know Kyonko has been around for years.
I know Kyonko since a long time ago.
I know Kyonko is moe since the first time I saw her.
But now is the moment that I'm head over heels at her (9>w< )9
No... Wait!! That emoticon is just too cute for me! Who am I? Darcangel? She's the only one on DBX using those kind of emoticon on ALMOST all of her sentences and I'm not her!
I'm the 'B' on DBX not the 'D'!

*cough* anyway!
You knows about Kyonko, right?
The female Gen-Bend version of Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

This is Kyon:

"People love my female version more than me" *facepalm


And This is Kyonko:






Why? Why must you show off your thigh like that>///<

"So what if I'm originally a boy? I'm a girl here!"


DAT LEGS!! HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*nosebleed*
I mean, what's there not to like?
She has ponytail, the right height, ponytail, the ideal sized boobs, ponytail, great personality, ponytail, cute, ponytail, DAT THIGH!, ponytail, ponytail, PONYTAIL!!! POOOOONNNYYYYTAIIIILLL!! THIIIIIIIGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Sorry, real Kyon, Kyonko will be a better protagonist than you. At least for me.
Sorry, Haruhi, Kyonko is WAY more attractive than you though I admit you has bigger racks.

 She is more petite than Haruhi, has better hair (PONYTAIL!), not as cheery as Haruhi but not as silent as Nagato. Yeah, bye bye Haruhi, and please welcome "The Melancholy of Kyonko"

So, what with this sudden Kyonko Fever? To be honest, I was attracted to her since the first time I'm introduced to the idea. Basically, I like the idea of Gender Bender as general. And this Kyonko, she's just awesome. And after I get my hands on several doujin with the punch is the doujin I downloaded last week, I finally head over heel to her.

 
I mean, who don't? Oh this image is from 'Head and over to the heel'!

One of the author talked about her character as darudere. Before that I haven't even heard of darudere. He said that darudere is a kind of character who always frank about her feelings but complained a lot about it. Frankly, google's really not helping with the description of Darudere. Seems like it's not a proper term like tsundere, dandere, kuudere, or yandere.

If in any case you don't know, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu) is an anime series about a group of people who happens to gather around a certain individual named Suzumiya haruhi who's not as ordinary as you AND she thinks.

And Kyon is the main character and the narator. The unlucky one who always dragged around and somehow become the only one who can save the whole universe (literally) not once, but several times. His personality looks like he doesn't like his responsibility or tasks that has befallen to him, yet he still do that as hard as he can. And he has a lot of really good comments in his armory.

And Kyonko is his female version in a world where everyone is on the opposite gender. Thanks to google I realized that this has been one of the longest thread in Animesuki. Maybe one of the well known fan fic in internet. And probably one of the best result of Rule 63 around. The mash-up of his original personality with gender bending is absolutely brilliant! I mean, you should try find those doujin to know exactly how great it is.

I've seen many versions of Kyonko.
From the pettanko loli.
A humongous melon bearer (but still so damn cute. FYI, I don't really like melon racks).
And the one where everything just on the right size.

And yes, there MIGHT be a lot of other Kyonko out there.

And one of those probably one of your type. Who knows?

"Now, you want to like me or not? I'm not just gonna pointing like this forever, you know."


This is Benz reporting, see you on the next post!!
HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. kasih pict kyoto versi cosplay nya donk ben :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you mentioning me?(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    What is wrong with emoticons??!! <(`^´)>
    Its cute you know~ (≧∇≦)/

    Anyway, I see your post this time has a lot linked source (^w^)
    And I like Kyonko too~! (≧∇≦)
    She's really cute (^///^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. try www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8s6-C3HDM and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbM99PhWHM4

    you'll love it if you like kyonko~

    ReplyDelete