13 May 2013

Hello, Hello, Hello~!

Long time no-post...
Like usual orz

Anyway, the hell with all those long time without meaningful post.
It's just happen I didn't do anything meaningful...
....
....
OTL FML!!!

*cough* Okay, since I already get a new phone (YAY!) means there will be more photo for my blog, right? Nope. Not sure... First of all, almost all the things that I reviewed here don't need to be photographed first hand. Let see, animes, movies, games, music... Do you want me to take a picture of those while in fact I could easily take a screenshot and present you a better quality pic?? See!

And second, I love writing, I love posting witty remark about things, I hate taking my time to take a shot of something that interest me. Well, that's until I realize taking photo of my Manga Session is really fun! I take pictures of some interesting scene from a manga I read and post it shamelessly to Facebook. Yes, I'm become one of those ass who post a lot of photo to facebook. Go ahead. Kill me! Kill me I said!!

This is what I called as Manga Session. Whoo! I'm become one of those ass!
No, I'm just kidding. Please don't kill me.

If you are curious (and I don't see for any reason why) my phone is Lenovo S560. I know it's not your usual high-end phone you guys carrying around. Hey, I don't have that much money, you know! Especially because no one ever click one of my ad sense! (to be fair, there wasn't a lot of people visiting my blog either, so... ¯\(ยบ_o)/¯ (oh look! I'm using a cute emoticon!))

And no, I don't have any photo of it.
...
...
Okay, okay!

Here you go

I've tried but I couldn't make my phone stands like that
Yeah, I couldn't give you the Actual photo since my camera is happen to be also my phone.
Though I guess a mirror could do the trick, but no.
That's a big, big, no.


Ah, in another note, I started a new blog.
Well, I start it since Last August and just happens to neglect it like usual.
If you are not Indonesian, I guess it's little to no importance to you since it's written in Indonesian and discussing about manga that's published here.
But if you are curious, the sites is on http://komik-scale.blogspot.com/
(EDIT: I forgot to make the link click-able orz)
I'm trying, no, struggling to add new post, but hey, I'll be there eventually.

So, all in all, I think I've talk here much more than yesterday, eh?

This is Benz reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. waaah, sudah mulai menulis lagi.. sip2!
    happy blogging, anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga tahan lama nih nulisnya, tante~
    Biasanya semangat cuma bentar :p

    ReplyDelete