01 March 2011

So, The Exam is Over! Now What??

Hello again!!
Sorry with lack of report lately. Kinda lazy to type XD
Anyway, maybe some of you curious about my exam, since I never post any report about the last 4 exams. All in all, everything went well, though there were times when me and my friends keep swearing on the question's creator. But nevertheless, I get a good result. One final score hasn't out yet, but judging from the score of Mid-semester exam and Final Exam it supposed to be good also.

Too bad the event on my first semester here happens again. Feels like history repeating itself. What happen is one of the subject's final score is 84 (while the minimum requirement for an 'A' is 85). It's hurt my GPA, moreover hurting me also. Somehow I feel that getting 80 will be better than 84. Well, maybe you need to feel it by yourself to know how does it feel. But then again, I must be glad with this number, since I miss a lot of tasks from the lecturer, yet still get the same with around 75% others (yes, a lot of people get 84 on this very subject with this certain lecturer).



Done talking about scores, let's move to some easier & lighter topic. Game. Or rather, should I save it on other occasion??
My feeling tells me that I should put review on a different post.
Well then, just as a quick notice, I'm currently playing quite handful of games. Handled by changing titles every 2 hours (which somehow doesn't work very well, especially when I was on a very good part). I'm now playing Final Fantasy XIII, Dead Space 2, Marvel vs Capcom 3 : Fate of The Two World, Mass Effect 2, and Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep.
I played Mass Effect on my Lappie, KH:BBS on my PSP, while the rest on my XBOX 360.
It's hard to play that much at the same time though, which resulted on me dropping FF XIII for a while, especially because I can only literally touch my XBOX for 2 days a week. Well, you can imagine how long does it takes to finish off an RPG with that pace.
On the other hand, somehow in my boarding house, there are always things, things, and more things that keep me away from playing KH or ME2. I started play these titles a long time ago (both started on January 2011) yet none of them finished yet.

These things that hinder me from playing are also stop me from watching literally anything. I haven't seen anime on regular basis since December or so. I miss a lot of good animes. This also true for west series and also West Movies. I have a lot of them rotting in my Hard Disk.
I don't know what but it's really set me back. Weird enough, if I push away my reluctance and force myself to play or watch something I can't seems to stop doing that easily. What a dilemma indeed...

My writing adventure haven't got much improvement. For now, I'm trying to set my foot around horror area. I never try this genre before, simply because I thought it will be hard to frighten my readers. But right now, I'm trying to look some reference from my favorite horror writer, Stephen King. I said favorite there, but the truth is this is my first time reading any of his books. Hopefully by reading these story can give me new light on writing. Ah, by the way, do any of you remember of my 'Afterlife'? Well, I intended to turn it into Indonesian and trying to send it to publishers this year. My friend challenge me and now the deadline is the end of April....
That quick, indeed. We'll see whether I can fulfill it or not.

I think that's all for today~
This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment