27 January 2011

My 5th Semester Final Exam!!!

So, finally tomorrow is the start of my final exams. It goes all the way until 11th of February. It's long, but the exams are not everyday. They have their own schedule and matched in a way that it start tomorrow and the last one will be on 11th February.

My first final exam will be Web Programming. It's something about programming on a web, just like the name suggest. The Case question will much probably about JSP. If you don't know what JSP is, google it then.
And then, after that one, what next???
If you really eager to know, just see the table below


That's, my friend, is my exam schedule. As you can see up there, there are a lot of gap in between. I can use that as a day to study, or maybe to play/watch/read. After tomorrow exam, I was thinking to go back home until Sunday, but seeing the exam finished on around 17.00, I probably will go home on Saturday. On Monday, the exam is IMK or Human - Computer Interaction. It's mostly theory to memorize, without any code to know or something, so I think I can try to study at home and just get back to boarding house on Monday morning.

And so, that's my News Flash...
Hope you can enjoy (what?! There's nothing here to enjoy!!) my post here...
Maybe you can laugh at my dreadful condition whereas maybe you right now are having your holiday, you lucky bas***d...

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment