30 July 2011

Review? Not time restricted, right?

 If you see some of my (really, really) old post, you maybe realize that in the past I used to write some review about.... Anything. And lately... No. And yes, partly because I'm making excuse that "I'm busy right now" while I simply being lazy. But, that's not the end of the story. You see, maybe some of my friend already know this but I'm kinda perfectionist. I will not do something if not everything is ready. That's one reason why I haven't write any review in a really really long time.

So, here's the case. I watch some movie. I think it's good and want to write a review. But, currently I have something on my hands. So, I decided to write it later. When I finally have time to write, it's been quite long and everybody (well, the truth is not everybody) have watch it. So, I think there no need for any review anymore.

Here's another case. I play some game. I thought it's a good game and want to write some review. By the time I finished that game, it already become an old game. So, I decided not to write anything.

Such a pity, eh? That's lame excuse all right. But, lately, I've been thinking differently.
When I thought more about it, review is not time restricted. There are lot of people who haven't watch the movie or play the game yet, and they are trying to find some info whether it worth to buy or not.

So, from now on, when I think about a review, I'll write it. I don't care whether it's old or not. Heck, who care about what I write, no?

Well, that's that~
This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment