17 July 2011

DBX has finally been formed!

In the last few weeks, me and two of my friends have been discussed on creating a VN for Vienetta 2011. It's a VN competition in Indonesia. After a long thought and discussion, we decided that this cooperation should last longer than just this. And so, we in the end created a group called DBX - D Broken Xoul.

What? You feel like you have heard the name somewhere? Of course you have! It's my email! Yeah, so the one that propose the name was me Benard aka mrbenz. But we slightly change the name. The original name was D Broken Soul. But, one of us complained and we changed the 'S' with 'X'.

So, DBX currently consist of three people, mrbenz, darcangel, and xortimus.The three of us live in Indonesia and so far haven't meet each other face-to-face. Yeah, most (if not all) of our discussion are done online. Oh, if I haven't tell you before, darcangel is the only girl on our team. It's kinda rare for me to find a girl who like anime and stuff. By the way, she's also a hardcore gamer. If you happen to meet a nickname like that on the net, that's probably her, if not me. Back in the day, there was time where we argue who should use the name. Accidentally, I also use the same nickname for many of my games. That cause a big debate back then. In the end, she's the one using that name, since I already have mrbenz as a nickname. >.<

Currently, our first project is called "The Last Show" it's a Kinetic Novel which we intended to submit for Vienetta 2011. In the near future, we will also launch our own blog to submit progress and information and as a place where you guys can contact us.

And that's that! This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment