01 March 2010

Terror on Indowebster

What's with my title??
That's may be what one of you think....

Well, last night (Sunday) my beloved forum, Indowebster, went down.
I contacted my pal, zereon aka eric, and he said it's under maintenance.

Well, If you one of the users on IDWS, this thing maybe not gonna bother you much...
Last January there was thing like this and a lot longer.

So, when I arrived at my boarding house today I try to open it.
Well, as I'm expected, it was still under maintenance.
After class I went to my friend boarding house.
I borrowed his notebook to open IDWS (what a persistent guy!)
Guess what! It's opened!!! Yay!!!

But, then I realized that something is wrong.
When I check again, my post drop!!
I lost 50's of my post!
It was 620 before, and now it's 550!!
Then I go to lounge and found some difficult fact to handle.
IDWS went a rollback.

Yeah, that's mean it went back to sometimes condition on the past.
It seems it went to around 22th of February.
It's quite sucks.
I lost 20-30 thanks, 10-20 grp, and 50-60 post.

But, there are some guys who lost 300-500 thanks, 200-300Grp, and 200-500 post.
Hearing that, I'm relieved.
When you in a bad condition, go to guys with worse condition. You will feel better.
That's my lesson for today....
Hopes it doesn't affect me much X(

2 comments:

  1. When you in a bad condition, go to guys with worse condition. You will feel better.

    I read your whole post, but the quotes sounds lots better than your writing. Like it a lot.
    Two thumbs up...

    Jojo
    http://akudanintermezzosesaat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks^^

    Well, frankly I'm quite good at making quotes like that one.
    And I'm really glad that someone like it :)

    ReplyDelete