29 March 2010

A Little Word Before I Go for A While....

Hello again my dear readers and friends!
As I said before, a bunch of post is coming! And this is a part of it!

So, why do I post another post so quick?
Well, it's because I have something important to do and I think I need to tell it to y'all...

Firstly, I bet some of you already know that I'm a member of BNEC (Bina Nusantara English Club). And this thing I will do is connected to this.

Secondly, some of you maybe already know that I'm one of the scrabble player from BNEC. And this thing I will do is connected to this.

Hmmm.... If I keep this way of writing it will take ages to tell you what I want to tell. Okay, let's make things quick. So, a few weeks ago I joined a selection for a scrabble competition in POLINELA & UNILA Lampung. After a hard and heated selection, I managed to join the rank of those who will go to POLINELA!

So, the competition will be started on this Wednesday until Thursday. And to make it in time, we are going tonight at 8 o'clock.
The guys (yes, no girls at all!!) who will be going are :
  1. OB
  2. Albert
  3. Vedro
  4. Julius
  5. Benard (That's me!)
  6. Sumahandi
We will try hard to take honor for our club! Please support us by any means possible ;)
So, see you again after I returned and meet some internet connection again! LoL

Whoops! Look at the time! I'm almost late! Ehem,
This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
Aaaaaannnnddddddd CUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment