12 July 2012

News From AFA ID - Anime Festival Asia 2012!!

Hi, guys!
Long time no see. I've been busy with my works and some other things *cough*peacewalker*cough*
I also have less time to put some ISML news here.
And if you didn't know, my HDD is dead :|
A lot of data were gone (but seems salvageable). Thanks God my Anime and manga collections are on external HDD.
IN ANY CASE!



Ever heard of AFA?
If you are not from Asia (especially, South East Asia. To be precise, Singapore) then you probably never heard of it. Hell, even I, a being from Indonesia (just several inch from Singapore) hadn't heard about this until couple of months ago.
AFA stands for Anime Festival Asia. Difference from your common local Anime Event, AFA hosted by pro and even invited original Japanese stars! Yep, it's the real deal, no knock-off star here. It was first hosted in Singapore and starting this year, AFA expand it's wings toward Malaysia and Indonesia. You read it right, IN-DO-NE-SIA!!



AFA ID 2012 (will be mentioned by 'AFA' from this point on since I'm too lazy to write the long name every damn time I need to mention it)  will be held on 1st and 2nd of September on this year (in case you didn't understand what '2012' stands for) at Jakarta International Expo. The ticketing price is already here. We got 50k (in Rupiah, approx. 5,56 US$) for Exhibition ticket (i.e. entrance fee) and 125k (approx. 13US$) for Exhibition AND stages. Note for two things, these are price for ONE (1, uno, ichi, satu, ein, whichever you prefer) day and not included access to 'I Love Anisong' Event.

Hmm? What's that? You don't know what the hell is 'I Love Anisong' is? Well, well, well.... Thanks God you have me here, fella. Simply said, it's an Anisong Concert. What?? You don't know what 'Anisong' is??? Why don't you go and f*** yourself!!??? *PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP*

We are having a technical issue. Thank you for your understanding!
 Whoa, 'Nice Boat'!

Uh... *ehem* Where were we? Ah, right.... Anisong... Why, you don't know, my friend? Let me kindly explain it to you, weab-, errrr, my friend. Anisong is a word born from the amalgamation of 'Anime' and 'Song'. To make it simple, it songs that related to anime. So, AFA's 'I Love Anisong' is a concert which will bring to you anime's songs!

Yeah! We don't really have many concert with anime music (except for guest band on several events. And they're not the real deal either). To top it, we have REAL JAPANESE SINGERS AND BANDS to come and sing on AFA. No, not some random Japanese sings some popural songs, oh no, no, no, no. It's the original singers! "OMG! I'm having an otagasm!" (Oh, shut up you, weaboo!). At any rate, isn't that cool?? Here's the list of guests/singers/bands that has been confirmed on AFA websites, note that they have separate ticket from the one I mentioned. They got LiSA, KOTOKO, Sterepony, Sea☆A!, 7!!, and Ichiro Mizuki. Please note that there is a possibility (they didn't state it, rather, I expect that) they will add other singers and bands (please be SCANDAL, please be SCANDAL,please be SCANDAL).


Oh... Oh God.... *nosebleed*


Like I said before, for this "I Love Anisong" concert, AFA prepare separate ticket. They have Standing and VIP ticket. Standing ticket, where you (obviously) watching the concert standing, priced at 350k (38,89US$) a day and 600k (66,67US$) for 2-days ticket. As for VIP, you get to sit and (probably) numbered seat. For VIP ticket, AFA give a day ticket for 600k (66,67US$) and 1000k (111,11US$) for 2-days. Looking at the line up, these are really almost unacceptable. Yeah, they have the cute LiSA, cool KOTOKO,.... Ichiro Mizuki.... Stereopony.... Errr... I see why the ticket's prices are that high. Besides, if you want to spare your money, you can always get Standing Ticket, right?
"BOO!!!! Another tickets?? They want to raep our money! We don't want to pay another ticket!"
Ohohoho! Please be patient, you stupid weab-, errr my fellow anime-lovers! If I understand the website correctly, for every "I LOVE ANISONG" Tickets, AFA also includes Exhibition + Main Stage ticket! So, if you bought 2-days Standing ticket, you pay 600k which is broken down into 250k (for 2 days exhibition and main stage ticket) + 350k (for 2-days Anisong concert). See? You get 2 days dose of Japanese singers for a mere 350k!! (No. I'm not their marketing agent.) Hell, if you are a fans of those singers, might as well grab those VIP Tickets!!

Aside from the great Anisong, AFA also bring some guests for us. Can you guess who are the guest? (Deliberately Bad Pun) So! The guest are... The dancing Stormtrooper, Danny Choo!! Woo Hoo!! And they also have other guests, one of them is a cosplayer, KANAME☆.

Oh, please don't forget that AFA also have "Moe Moe Kyun! Maid Cafe" and "Atelier Royale Butler Cafe." I don't care about the butler cafe, but I certainly looking up to the maid Cafe :D
And AFA also doing a special airing the first two episodes of "Eureka Seven: AO". Hell, I haven't watch Eureka Seven, thus I don't know what this will be about and what to expect.

Hello, mr Choo! Do you bring Mirai Suenaga with you??
 Hahahaha! Though I'm currently working at Yogyakarta (which hundreds of Kilos from Jakarta), I will certainly come there! I wish they give more info soon!

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment