05 June 2012

Amethyst Round 1 Result Was Like How I Predicted

Like what the title said, the first round of International Saimoe League 2012 Amethyst Period was predictable. Nothing hard was on the match-up.
I'm proudly said that more than 80% of the match were just like I predicted.
Please note that I predict only who win and who lose, not some percentage like in Fantasy Voting on the ISML forum. (PS: I'm not really good at that... And I miss the first round Fantasy Vegas orz)

Anyway, here's the result~

ISML2012 Amethyst Period - Round 1 Result


Among those where my prediction failed was Ayase vs Elsee. I didn't expect Elsee to have win this. If you read my previous post, I wrote that all of Kami Nomi Girls will have a though match. Indeed, Elsee's match was quite though. This can easily seen from the Vote Difference of around 150-ish. But still, I thought she wouldn't be able to strife here. Congratulations Elsee! You have surpass my expectation!

Shiomiya Shiori is the strongest Kami Nomi girl on this year International Saimoe League. Too bad she had to faced one of this year's Super Newbie, Kashiwazaki Sena. With only one loss (on the hand of last year's own Super Newbie, Kuroneko), Sena able to sweep down this poor girl.

Haqua du Lot Herminium, my beautiful demon, is arguably the second strongest Kami Nomi Girl around. She fall to the same fate of Shiori. She met Hasegawa Kobato, a Super Newbie from same series as Sena, on this very first Amethyst round. Though I should praise her amazing ability to limit the vote Different to 1000-ish, unlike Shiori who was beaten with 2000-ish VD.

On Stella side, we have a lot of slaughters on Amethyst 1. Mikoto gunned down Mafuyu, Azunyan made Kotomi bow down to her, Mio beat Kuroko up, Shana slash Tsumugi's vote, and Haruhi stands above Last Order. But, they are not that great in the shadow of our great Aisaka "Tenori Tiger" Taiga. She managed to beat Hecate with a whooping 3778 vote Difference! Taiga's total vote are more than 3 times Hecate's own vote. This surely shows us, though Toradora! is long gone, Taiga's power is not, I repeat, is NOT receding, unlike her friends Ami and Minorin. Another thing that was shown to us from this match is how Hecate, though being from the same series (Shakugan no Shana) as our ISML Queen, Shana, she's not as strong as Our Queen. Remember, same series doesn't guarantee same strength. Hmm... I'm intrigued to bring this topic further more. Maybe I will address this on later post.

So, what's this first Amethyst match left us?
Well, we can see a glimpse of this period match and maybe ponder about who will participate on the Necklace Showdown. But of course, the prediction is not perfect. It's only one match after all. Here's the standing after that match.

Amethyst 1 - Nova
Amethyst 1 - Stella

Please remember that due to the number of images, I'm not putting Overall standing here.
You can check the overall standing on http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/ or if you are Indonesian and a member of IDWS forum you can visit http://www.indowebster.web.id/showthread.php?t=222749 for latest info and discussion.

And now, for tonight's match!

Amethyst 2 Preview - This match will surely become a benchmark for future matches

I left my Preview Template at my boarding house (this post was made in my office) hence the difference in the layout from my usual layout.

On the Nova Side, I should comment that the match-ups are quite great. There are some even powered contestant facing each other and pitting some newbies to last years' veterans. This in turn will provide a lot of info on how strong the newbies are. I couldn't predict much here, thus I'll say nothing about the prediction. But I should press this again, that tonight's International Saimoe League 2012 Amethyst Period Round 2 will be one of the rounds that will help us benchmarking this year's contestant.

Okay, I think I've said quite much here. It's time for me to step down.

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I recently noticed your site. You’ve got a plenty of information at this site that is why i like it!


    Here is my web page; scholl fungal nail treatment review **

    ReplyDelete