10 February 2012

Motteke! Maid Fuku~

SO!
Today I was attending BIJAC no MATSURI on Binus International. Today was the pre-event, so there was not much to do there. They planned to hold a kind of maid cafe starting tomorrow. Today, the cafe hadn't open yet. But, the maids weren't waiting for tomorrow to come just like that. They gave a performance for us there! YAY!!

They performed "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" dance with maid uniform (hence the title). That was lovely XD
What? You couldn't get there and want to see the performance?
Chill out, my friends~
I happened to be there, happened to bring a camera, and happened to record the dance :D
So, here you go!! Motteke Maid Fuku!!


Lovely, isn't it?
Sure, they should practice more. But hey, who am I to judge them? I like the maid outfit, I like the dance, and thus, I like the performance! (Yay!)

I planned to go there again tomorrow. Have to try the maid cafe for sure. Though, frankly I kinda hesitate to go alone. Buuuuuuuttttttttttt~ Nevermind.... Everything for the maid!!
YAY!!

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment