08 October 2011

Rating Standard on My Review

I've decided to put more review on my blog.
Which will give some positive things!
1. You will get more things to read
2. You will get some suggestion for movies, anime, and games
3. More people will come to my blog!!

Awesome!!

But then again, there always be a downside of everything.
1. I need to write more (obviously)
2. I need to take more screenshots
3. I need to upload more images
4. I need to read, watch, play more

For number one, it's obvious right?
No further comment then.
About screenshot, yes, I'm not really like to take screenshot.
But for you guys, I (maybe) will (try) to take screenshot on the go.
That means while I first time play/watch, (maybe) I will take my time to take screenshots.
Number three is the direct result of number two.
The screenshots mean nothing if I didn't put it somewhere, right?
Number four!!
Maybe you ask, is this positive or negative point.
But for my current condition, this is a downside.
Currently I don't really have much time, so more play, read, or watch means more time taken.
Darn, I always wish I can clone myself or stop time or doesn't need sleep at all.
Seems like Kage Bunshin and Time Control are two favorite abilities to have for guys with huge ambition.

Argh!!
What am I babbling about??!!
I'm here want to talking about rating system, am I?

So here it is.
I've created my own rating system which I reckon more accurate than 10 points system and more understandable than 100 points system while easier to read than grade system.

 This rating system have 3 level of details, Simple, Standard, Advanced.
Below is how the Simple form will looks like.

Crap - Bad - Average - Good - Great

Simple right? That's why I called this simple XD
For the Advance, its just the more detailed version of Simple format.

Beyond Crap - Crap - Almost Crap - More than Bad - Bad - Near Bad - Below Average - Average - Above Average - Near Good - Good - More than Good - Almost Great - Great - Beyond Great

This way, we can divide things with more precision. A little hard to understand at first, but it will be useful later.
And the Advanced format is a more detailed version of Standard format.

You take one classification from the Standard format and give a point from 1 to 5.
For example, Good 4, Near Good 1, Average 3, and so on.
Please do note that while Good 4 is better than Good 1, Bad 4 is worse than Bad 1.
It's like the number amplify the state of the classification.

On my reviews, everything beyond Average (including average) is worth to watch.
Below Average will still watchable if you want to.
Great is must-watch/play, while Beyond Great is PLAY/WATCH-IT NOW!
Beyond Crap is Maybe-I'll-choose-death-than-this.
Everything else is somewhere in-between.

This will be used on all my reviews after this posts.
Better get the hang of it. :D
And so, I think that is that....

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment