16 July 2010

I Build a Ship and set sail to an Island

No!
I don't mean I set sail and never comeback in the real life!!
What I say is about MouseHunt...

So, whether you know MH or not, I don't Care
LOL
This is my blog and I'm free to tell whatever I like
Gyahahahha....
Ups, my evil laugh is out again ;p

In the past one month I've been Improve my MH quite much...
I've catch a Hydra mouse with Ship Blueprint (And triple strike on my first try, which give my friend a headache XD)
I build the ship and set sail for 3 days before finally reach the Tribal Isle...

Now, what happen in trible Isle?
I've been there for about two week for now...
In that two weeks I managed to create HVMT
HVMT (Horrific Venus Mouse Trap) is the strongest Tactical trap available...
Now I'm collecting Savoury Vegetable to create Gumbo Cheese to trap Big Three mouse on Nerg plain who drop Yellow Pepper Seed...
I need those seed for Jungle of Dread...

Seems complicated?
Yes!!
Mouse Hunt is a complicated game!
And that's what make this game so addictive!!
Well, if something good happens again, I'll tell u for sure ^^

This is Benard speaking, and see you on the next post!!
AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD CUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment