16 June 2010

Tired of Supernatural Mouse? Let's go to the Big Tree!! Or Maybe not....

Well, on Mouse Hunt lately I've been hunting on Catacombs.
It last for around 3 weeks or so (maybe longer than that)
Well, it's true that I get more gold and more points.
But, somehow I'm bored there. Especially when time like my RB cheese run out.
Well, that's really frustrating.

So what do I do? I went to the Great Gnarled Tree.
I was planning to collect some Gnarled Potion there.
The Result? Not good.
You see, the drop rate of Gnarled Potion is very, very low.
Besides, the mouses there give less gold and less point than Catacombs.
(Well, everyone knows Catacombs is the best place to farming for gold)

Right now I'm getting bored of GGT and misses the catacombs...
Well, I think I'll go back there to farm more gold before returning to GGT.

As for you guys who doesn't know what I'm blabbering about, shame on you!
I'm talking about Mouse Hunt, one of the most popular game on Facebook.
If you want to know what game it is, search for it and see for yourself ;p

This is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!
AAAAAANNNNNNNDDDD CUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment