05 January 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Well, it's been a while since I get back online. So I want to say....


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

I know it's kinda late (especially about the Christmas), but hell! Who cares! (I know some of you cares, but certainly I don't ^^)

There are several things I want to do this year. Some of them will be revealed here :
1. Change this blog to be English (as you can see now)
2. Speed up my Afterlife (I don't mean dead, but my story)
3. Change the layout of my blog (both, if you're curious)
4. Polish my drawing skill (which have been significantly better for the past few months)
5. Polish my writing skill
6. Get higher marks (duh )
7. Watch more movies, animes, and series (and I mean MORE!)
8. Read more mangas, comics (it's different from manga fyi), and novels
9. Play more over-the-top-rate Games (which currently my playtime is waaaay too short)

And so far, because of my tedious business (no offense), the priority are number 1, 2, 6, 4. My second priority are 5, 7, 8, 9, and my third is 3.

Too bad my plan to draw some cute Happy New Year message can't be done. I really have something on my mind, but I just can't get it out.

So, that's all for my first post of 2010. Hopefully next post will not be long enough !!

No comments:

Post a Comment