19 June 2011

OH SH*T OH SH*T OH SH*T

OH SH*T OH SH*T OH SH*T!!!!
I haven't post something for, what, 2 weeks?
Darn Real Life!!

Well, truth be told, I've been busy with a lot of task and project in my RL.
Yeah, if you're wondering, I still have Real Life you know~
So, no report on the ISML yet. Sorry 'bout that.

And to top that, I will have exam for the next 2 weeks!!
Awwwww....... It sucks, isn't it??
Yes, it is. >.<

Anyway, you see, I haven't seen any anime for a lot of time now.
Yet, Spring is ending, and Summer is right in front of my eyes!!
What are we gonna do??
Well, I simply need to prepare a lot of anime, and watch them on holiday!
Brilliant!!
Expect some review for those animes, 'kay?

Okay, I think that's all...
Quick ain't it?
Yeah, what else should I say??
I have an exam tomorrow~
Sucks.....
Well, I want to watch Kick Ass first btw.
Study? Naahhh, we still have a lot of time~

So, this is Benard reporting, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment