26 October 2010

Hirasawa Yui GET!!

Heya!
Long time no see!! (Just like usual~)
This started to become a habit... -.-'
Aaaaaanyway!!

I have a little surprise for you lot~
What is it?
Please Welcome, Hirasawa Yui's Nendroid!!!
*CLAP**CLAP**CLAP*

Hirasawa Yui-desu! Yoroshiku ne~



Yay! Finally I get my hands on it~
Well, now, I will present to you,
pictures of my Very First Nendroid!!



 Hirasawa Yui's Nendroid parts. Yes, you can change even it face!


 "C'mon Giita! Let's do our best!!"


  "Noooo~!! My cake~!!"

 That's the kumamimi aka bear's ears that was
camouflage as a stand. Too bad I need to support it with my hand.

And that's roughly what my first Nendo looks like~
Cute isn't it ^^
I love it so much ya' know...

So, that's all for today!
This is Benard Speaking, see you on the next post!!
AAAAAAAAAAAANNNND, CUT!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment